Friday, April 15, 2011

A week in photos

This week was fun! With all the nice weather in the beginning of the week, I was able to get the garage, garden and van cleaned out; hooray for flip-flop weather! Since I took a bunch of pics this week, I decided to update everyone in a photo journal. This first pic is just me playing around wishing I had a better background. Regardless, could he be any cuter??

This pic is from last weekend playing in the driveway before taking a nice, family walk to visit friends. Thank-you Steve and Deb for the delicious homemade, grilled appetizers and wine! -- You'll notice he has gel in his hair. The lady at the salon asked if he was 2; I guess all of his hair made her think he was older. This was his 4th haircut.

This is the cute little chair Caleb gravitated to while hanging out with our friends from PB&J. We were getting ready to go after an hour or so of crazy fun at Bouncy Town USA.

Friday night Carlo and I got to go to dinner with the Jacob's, and then we met up with everyone else at Dream Lanes for a night of bowling. Tons of fun! Lots of laughs! Thanks friend!

I had to post this special pic of Caleb and Aaden, his only cousin, (so far) within a 150 mile radius. We got to see him at a McDonald's for one of our occasional afternoon visits somewhere in between here and GB. It was short but sweet and the boys had a great time! It is always nice to see family.

This last one I had to share. As you may notice, he is trying to give me a kiss, I think. We are still working on the closed mouth, less slobbery kind ;) Oh, how I love those wet-ones! He is sooo much fun!

Well, there you have it. Looking forward to seeing family next weekend in GB. Have a great week everyone!

No comments: