Saturday, September 21, 2013

FALL in love all over again...


  School has begun.  Our brand new schedule is in full swing!   Caleb is loving school.


First day of school
 
  Josh adores his new babysitter and her sweet boys.  I am enjoying my new 7th grade Spanish students and my student teacher is pretty cool too! We’ve been to our favorite orchard and we have plans to visit another one next week with Caleb’s class.  I made my first batch of apple sauce and I have great intentions of making that annual apple pie soon.  I pulled out all the fall decorations and the tortellini soup recipe is back in rotation. I even drank my first cup of hot apple cider this morning as the boys and I snuggled in to watch a movie. This time of year just does something to me…it’s  almost the same feeling that I get with the smell of fresh basil in the summer or newly cut grass in the spring! This mixture of the cinnamon spice candle in the house and the crispy, fall air just makes me smile.
As cheesy as it sounds, I think its true; " Autumn is the years last loveliest smile."
 
Grab a cup of something warm, take a walk or perhaps find a good book or movie and enjoy this new season!



Final days of summer...

The boys at Bay Beach

Go Pack Go!

Trip to the Orchard

Josh and his lady friend, Elin ;)

Our annual Nature Walk at the Orchard with friends
What are your favorite fall memories and traditions? 

No comments: